Sign up via DigiLocker
- Create your institutions NAD account using DigiLocker authentication service. It confirms the user’s authenticity.
- DigiLocker Account holder here is the Account Owner.
- Account Owner is Institution's authorised decision making authority and point of contact for matters related to DigiLocker-NAD.
Select your Institution
- Select your Institution Name and it will autofill the essential information such as complete address, telephone number and website URL etc., as prescribed.
- Modify autofilled information shown against your Institution if required.
- Avoid multiple account creation.
Confirm Account Owner details
- Please enter account owner's information.
- This person will represent the Institution as a Nodal officer and will be the point of contact for DigiLocker-NAD-related issues.
- The Account Owner should be someone in a position of authority within the Institution.
Accept T&Cs to complete registration
- Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) and click on " I Agree" in order to complete the registration.
- Account owner will receive a welcome email.
- Details provided will be verified by NAD and UGC team.
- Upon successful verification, the account gets approved followed by an email to the Account Owner. Now Institution can publish data on DigiLocker.